FLOOR-IT Floor-it is a single pack product that is re-coatable in just one hour. Formulated for use in light to medium-traffic situations it is ideal for factory walkways and general shopfloor usage where speed of completion is a major consideration.
The high-performance ambient crosslinking water-based acrylic floor paint has no odour and is suitable for use internally or externally on appropriately prepared concrete, wood, metal, or asphalt surfaces. It can also be used on polyurethane, epoxy and chlorinated rubber coated floors.
The semi-gloss finish is extremely durable with excellent adhesion. Applied by either spray, brush or roller, it has a coverage, depending on the porosity of the substrate, of up to 12 square metres per litre.
- Mark/stain/petrol resistant.
- Quick drying and easy to apply.
- Minimal disruption – floors ready for light use in 16 hours.
- Ideal for garages, workshops, kitchens, bathrooms, staircases and light industrial traffic.
- Available in RAL, NCS & BS colours, plus light & dark grey.